Specific Measurable Attainable Realistic Trackable
All Elmore County Public Schools' students, teachers, and administrators will effectively use technology as an integrated tool for teaching and learning to master local, state, and national standards.
All Elmore County Public Schools' students, teachers, and administrators will have access to the appropriate technology resources within a safe and secure infrastructure necessary to support teaching and learning.
All Elmore County Public Schools' teachers and administrators will benefit from high-quality, research-based, technology professional development to achieve local, state, and national standards and courses of study. The school and district administrators will provide support and necessary professional development opportunities.
All Elmore County Public Schools' students, teachers, and administrators will have a broad range of current and emerging technology resources available to them to enhance opportunities.
- Robust Network - Switches and Wireless Door to Door
- Bandwidth sufficient to meet the stakeholders' educational need
- Filtering, Antivirus, Malware, and Firewall protection for all stakeholders to meet exceed eRate requirements and the Child Internet Protection Act (CIPA)
- Mounted Projectors and/or Interactive Projectors/Boards
- 1 to 1 Chromebook Devices in the hands of all students
- Employee and Student Email Accounts
- Video Streaming Library
- Social Media-Web Page, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Learning Management System - Schoology/Google Classroom
- Digital Signage
- i3 Grant with eMINTS and Chromebooks with 7th Grade
- Partnership with the Elmore County Commission and other Vendors to increase Broadband Internet coverage throughout the county